Located in the heart of San Diego. Did you know that Point Loma is historically important as the landing place of the first European expedition to come ashore in present-day California? The peninsula has been described as "where California began".
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- What movies do you have? Do you have any board games?
- HarborViewVilla.com/movies -> List of movies we own
HarborViewVilla.com/games -> List of board games we own (if any are missing, let us know, we might have borrowed it)
- What is the layout of the house and bedrooms?
- HarborViewVilla.com/floorplans -> Full 2D and 3D Floorplans
- What are some good restaurants around?
- HarborViewVilla.com/eatout We love eating out! This link is a curated list that we made of our favorite restaurants. All within 5-10min drive, some even walking distance.
- How do I operate the TV?
- HarborViewVilla.com/tv This is a quick guide to get you started.
If your answer isn’t here, message us: we’d be happy to help
- The Keurig displays an error: Water Under Pressure, is it broken?
- HarborViewVilla.com/keurig This is unfortunately common maintenance with the new Keurig 2.0 from Costco. To fix it, go to the link above.
If it doesn’t work, or you need more K-cups/creamer, feel free to message us anytime!
- Is there a full kitchen?
- Yes! There is both a full kitchen and a kitchenette.
- Where do I park?
- The driveway is large enough to park up to 3 cars, a 4th one can go in the garage. Street parking (free) is no issue either.
- Do you have a Facebook page? Are you on Instagram?
- Yes and yes! Here is the list of social media pages we have
- How far is the San Diego International Airport?
- The SAN Airport is a 7 minute drive (2miles). It’s all back roads, so you should not expect any traffic even during rush hour.
- How should I pack?
- In the winter, you might need a light sweater during the day (it’s now December and I have yet to get my sweaters out). You can expect it to be ~70F in the winter, and ~80F in the summer.
If you plan on staying out at night, I would recommend a jacket. We have an umbrella at your disposal if it rains (I don’t believe we even have one for ourselves).
- How far is Downtown, Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, Coronado, Legoland ?
- Downtown (Gaslamp quarter) is a 15min drive (6miles). Seaworld is a 10min drive (4miles). Balboa Park (San Diego Zoo) is a 18min drive (12miles). Legoland is a 40min drive (40miles). Liberty Station is a 3min drive (1mile). MCRD is a 8min drive (2miles).