Rooms & Features
Explore the rooms and various amenities of your Private Vacation Home
Master Bedroom 1 (Back)
This Master Bedroom allows you to live in the lap of luxury with Pottery Barn furniture. Indulge yourself as you relax in the massage chair (complete with calf massagers, of course!) or take a bubble bath in the large whirlpool tub.
At the end of the day, sink into the Stearns & Foster Luxury California King deluxe bed, light a fire in the fireplace, and watch your favorite film or TV show on your 60″ 4K TV.
Gaze out through the french doors to the balcony and backyard, with views of the city lights and bay beyond.
Master Bathroom 1 (Back)
The master bathroom is the picture of extravagance. The focal point is the large whirlpool tub that looks out towards the harbor. The double sink vanity, marble and mirrors, and standalone shower complete this bathroom. (And it does have a toilet too… Which I guess is a nice feature for a bathroom to have).
Master Bedroom 2 (Downstairs)
- Cal King Bed
- Top of the line Tempur-Pedic Contour Rhapsody Luxe
- Massage Chair
- Private Entry / Exterior Door
Master Bathroom 2 (Downstairs)
- Modern Style Tiles & Architecture
- White Carrara Marble & Walnut Vanity with Kohler Designer Fixtures
- Double shower head: Rain Shower Head & Wall Shower Head
Bedroom 3 (Back)
The Paris Bedroom features the highly-rated Casper-brand California King mattress. Use the ottoman in the room to set your suitcase on, or for larger groups or families, fold it out into an optional twin bed.
Families with young kids can also enjoy the closet that has been converted into a mini Children’s Library. Cuddle up on the fuzzy rug, grab one of our easy-read books, and spend an afternoon reading away!
Bedroom 4 (Front)
- Queen Bed
- Restoration Hardware Furniture
- Spindle Latex Mattress (Firm)
Bedroom 5 (Upstairs)
Of the 6 bedrooms in the house, this one definitely has the best views! Positioned directly off the main living room, this bedroom shares the city and harbor views that change as the day passes.
The Stearns & Foster Luxury Queen Bed makes this room a cozy refuge. The bedroom is finished off with a luggage holder to make you feel like you’re staying at a 5-star resort (well, maybe not quite, but it’s still a nice touch!).
Bedroom 6 (Downstairs)
- Twin Bed
- Small Room. Can be an extension to the Master Bedroom 2 to make it a private suite.
- Top of the line Serta iComfort Directions Mattress
Hallway Bathroom 3 (Back)
Spanish architecture brings style to practicality in this bathroom. This bathroom is located near the entrance of the home and features a tub/shower and 2 mirrors.
Hallway Bathroom 4 (Front)
- Spacious Shower / Tub Combo
- Floor Length, Room Length Mirrored Wall
- Double Sink
Downstairs Living Room
- Brand New American Leather couches
- 70″ 4K TV with Apple TV
- Netflix, Disney+, Cable TV, 300+ movie library, …
- Board Games
- Large White Stone Fireplace
- Stunning Views of Downtown
Upstairs Living Room
A fantastic architectural design with colonial Spanish style tiles and wooden ceiling.
The 65″ 4K TV has all services you need (Netflix, Cable TV, 500+ movie library including kids Disney titles, …) to relax inside in the cold 70°F San Diego winter season.
- All Brand New Stainless Steel Kitchenaid Appliances
- Silverware, Plates, Bowls, Pots & Pans, etc. for 14 people
- Fridge with Ice Maker and Filtered Water Dispenser
- Dishwasher with pods
- Large Double Oven
- Basic Cooking Materials such as Cooking Oil, Salt, Pepper, Spices, etc.
- Keurig Coffee Machine + unlimited K-cups
- Regular size Fridge + Freezer combo
Main Dining Room
- Expansive Pottery Barn Dining Table. Seats 12: 8 chairs + Bench + foldable chairs
- Open Beamed Ceiling & Spacious Atmosphere
- Near Kitchen & Main Living Room
Upstairs Dining Area
- Round Dining Table with 6 Chairs
- Amazing 180º Views of the City
- Near Kitchenette & Deck
The deck is what will make you want to come back to this home. At 800 sqft, this extra large, rooftop, 100% private deck is the perfect place to relax any time of the day. The deck will only be accessible to you, so you don’t have to worry about sharing the space.
The only drawback to this deck it the risk of burning your steaks on the BBQ because you got so distracted staring at the view, or relaxing in the hot tub!
🚘 Parking Details:
– oversized 1 car garage.
– 3 cars will fit on the driveway (some guests have managed to fit 4).
– Free street parking is available as well.
– Tesla/EV Charger
Raphael and Renee's place was a great place to stay. Check in was easy and Raphael was always quick to communicate when we had questions. The view from the apartment is amazing. We enjoyed the night lights... read moreKari3 years ago
Our stay here definitely exceeded our expectations. R&R were very quick to respond to any questions or issues we had. The location is central to all the hot spots in San Diego, i.e. gaslamp, OB, etc. The hot tub on... read moreJoshua2 years ago
Hot tub and the View!! Overall a wonderful property to stay in. The location is great, very close to the downtown area. We used Uber and got around everywhere. The space was a good size for the 3 couples who stayed there. Best part was... read moreJason D.4 years ago
My friends and I had a wonderful stay at Raphaël and Reneé's home. The location was beautiful and the view was amazing! The home was clean and very accommodating. Everything that we needed was there. Raphaël and Renée did everything... read moreReet6 years ago
Fantastic property, location, and owners! We stayed here with our family of 6, and we loved it! Everything the description says and more. In addition to what is stated in the description, there is an orange tree in back, and Renee brought us a juicer... read moreStephanie O.4 years ago
Graduation Getaway This was such a great place to gather family together to celebrate my daughter’s graduation. It’s comfortable, spacious and the blackout shades are a nice touch to help get a good night’s sleep. We used the outdoor patio to grill,... read moreJenny W.4 years ago